6.09.2005

there was a time...

when i didn't care about comments on my blog. nope, didn't care at all. i was blogging for me and only me (oh shut up, there's nothing more narcissistic than a blog) and didn't care who came to visit or read. that day has past. i'm leaving for san antonio this weekend, and when i get back there had better be comments on my blog.

someone out there cares, right?

UPDATE: in a fight with my computer and internet connection, i managed to mangle my template beyond recognition. please excuse the old one for awhile...

3 Comments:

Blogger brooklynwife said...

it's only because we're so wowed by your intellect and busy trying to figure out how your titles and your songs relate that we forget to comment!

5:44 PM  
Blogger candi said...

hi there trinity, hope you had a good trip. thanks for the plug to my blog! Hey, do you ever talk to Carrie? She's one I wonder about.

9:29 PM  
Blogger Kimberly Scott said...

i care...i have going through your past blogs. catching up.

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home