6.16.2005

the actress is always breaking things

an update on my life:

i like orange. can you tell? i think i'm going to paint my ceiling orange in the apartment.
we've officially renewed our lease on the apartment. expect more out the window shots for the next year.
yesterday i helped one of my successors move into his apartment. the 'new kids' will be kicking us out soon. what in the world am i going to do?
i don't know what i'm going to be doing in august.
i've gotten a few soft offers, but right now i really need to decide if i want to go into traditional practice or if i want to stick to this "community" side of our profession.
i should have been working on my portfolio this week instead of my new blog layout
but i didn't. i worked on the new blog layout.
i hope you like the new blog layout.
i've had 3 parts to a root canal and it still isn't finished.
i still can't run on my ankle, but it's getting better.
our pool finally opened.
what in the world am i going to be doing in august?
can someone find me a job?
i'm going to miami next weekend, and michael is actually going to be able to come with me. check out where we're staying
i only have 6 weeks left on my term, but i still have 3 trips and two conferences/meetings in DC before i'm done.
when will i find time to do REAL work?

pavement . date with ikea

3 Comments:

Blogger brooklynwife said...

the problem will end up being WHICH thing will you do, not what will you do. but i tell ya, this internship thing isn't always what it's cracked up to be.

4:08 PM  
Blogger candi said...

i wouldn't worry too much about where you will be in a few months. you have too much ambition in that little pint sized body of yours to not be great at whatever you do.

4:29 PM  
Blogger trinity said...

you guys are too nice.

and my rent is too high to be unemployed...

=)

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home